|What is the objective?
We developed a tailor-made package for « Young Members » (aged 25-40y) in order to rejuvenate the club and re-inforce our position as leading business club in Brussels.
To strengthen the links between « Young Members » and jump-start on recruitment, we organize an Afterwork to meet and inform current and potential future members.
It would be great if you could join, and also bring with your friends or business contacts that could be interested to join the club!
Who should you invite and how?
Basically, we target you, your friends or business contacts that could be interested to join the Cercle de Lorraine/ Club van Lotharingen as « Young Members ».
Typically, these would be professionals with a readiness to pay 500€ per year or more to be member of the club and enjoy the tailored benefits (see below). Last but not least, they need to be between 25 and 40 years old when they join.
What would they benefit?
We have build a specific value proposition centered around the professional development of the youth and the creation of strong networks. By becoming a member, your friends or business contacts would benefit the followings:
- Regular membership to one of the leading Business Club in Belgium
- Access to top manager and CEOs of Belgian and International companies
- Network of other young high-potential in different industries
- If requested, Mentoring program with experienced members of the club
- Business talks on hot topics/ key trends that are shaping our future
- Informal afterworks to connect members and recruit new ones
- Ad-hoc event tailored for young members
The membership fee for the package will be tiered by age, starting at 500€/year for 25-29y old (i.e. up to 66% discount vs. current pricing).
The Kick-off event is free (drinks and small bites will be served) and aims at explaining in details this new package and allowing you to meet with current young members and other young high-potential professionals